Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Greek Key

Our master bedroom has been one of my least favorite rooms.  The rug didn't match and it threw me off every time I would walk in...just gave me a non-welcoming vibe. 

April and I hit up the Carpet Mill outlet after some yummy hibachi lunch.  I was hoping to find the perfect gray rug.  I would have loved to find a knock off Fallon rug - something that was in my price range.  Instead, the last rug that I flipped through was a navy Greek Key rug.  Hmmm....navy and gold is one of my favorite combos.  And for the price....well, let's just say I took it home.  Updates soon on the rug's new home....

1 comment:

  1. I have been looking for a patterned rug based on the greek key and came across your blog. Are you able to say what company manufactures this rug?

    Marco

    ReplyDelete