Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Lamp Love

I'm pretty sure the that I am the only one that is completely in love with this lamp, but I am.  My sweet friend Jen picked it up for me on a thrift store run, and I am smitten.  I just need to decide what to do with it.  The sweet 70's colors match my current decor, but the gold flecks could probably go :)  I like the shape of the shade, but it could use some updating...was hoping I could follow Jenny's DIY instructions for painting a shade...

Since buying these, I seem to have a new obsession with honeycomb lamps.  Most I have found since this one have been very expensive, though!


 It has a little crack at the bottom that doesn't bother me...but check out the gold flecks :)  genuine 70s, right?

Saw this pair last week in DC while out with Hallie....so fun!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment