Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Sheffield School of Interior Design

It was a goal of mine to finish the Sheffield School of Interior design program while we were stationed in Kansas.  Thankfully, I met my deadline, even if just by the skin of my teeth.

Here are a couple of the rooms that I submitted for my final project...you will see that this living room is reminiscent of our current Fort Drum living room: 



This was supposed to be a formal dining room for a 'pretend' client that was given to us...


Thanks to the My CAA program for putting me through this program to promote portable careers for military spouses!



3 comments:

  1. I would love to know your thoughts on this design program. I have tossed around the idea of taking the interior decorating course, but just can't figure out if it's worth it. It's so hard to find real people who give an honest review. What do you think?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey meghan!! Just found you through little green notebook!! LOVE your style, what a talent!!! We are marine corps and I'm constantly trying to reinvent base housing, fun to find you!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Maria :) Always great to connect with another military spouse!

      Delete