Friday, April 16, 2010

Favorite new crafting supply...


My favorite new crafting supply is baker's twine. I saw it a while ago at Mike's Pastry in the North End, and I wanted a similar set up in my house...twine that can be pulled from the ceiling, wrapped around cute boxes and torn with my hands. Love it.

I have noticed a lot of cute places are selling it now, but are charging more than I wanted to pay. I got mine here. It was only $8.95 and I will have it forever. I love that it will last so long b/c I am one of those people who hates to use up things that I love. Since there are 3400 yards, I am not worried. (Sidenote: Do you know what I mean about not wanting to use up things you love? One of my 2010 resolutions is to burn good candles more often...I fall into a trap of not wanting to burn them b/c I don't want them to be gone!)

I just used some of my twine for Laurie's shower next weekend. Now that all our guest visits are done, I can focus on shower details. I heart details, so I am happy...pics to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment