Friday, April 16, 2010

Alarm Clocks

Does anyone else have an issue with finding a cool looking alarm clock for your bedside table?  I have an ancient one for CDs (again, dating myself), and Sean has a weather station.  The weather station is actually very handy...I would just love the look of matching clocks.

I also love digital for a bedside clock, probably because I am so disoriented when I wake up.

I started perusing some sites this week for a good clock.  So, I am guessing many of you do this as well, but I seem to use Apartment Therapy as my starting point for most design related searches.  They have had posts about everything.  I just love it.

So, this is my favorite clock...however, it has a couple small issues...no alarm, no back light.  Admittedly, it does look a little cheap, but I am just loving the flip clock look right now.


Here is one that does have an alarm and is backlit...but I don't love it as much as the other one.
I just know how much I adore the Fliqlo screen saver that I have, so I thought the old school flip clock would be fun.  If I went with something more traditional, I think this one is pretty...but not digital :)


I swear, my tastes are all over this place.  Does that mean I have a problem? :)

2 comments:

  1. I hate alarm clocks...if I had my way they wouldn't exist!...so yes you do have a problem:)
    I think they should be small enough to grapple and throw.

    ReplyDelete