Friday, April 17, 2009

Bust a move?

Just want to break out into a dance? Whether you are on a run, cleaning the house, at the gym, in the car, wherever...don't you sometimes just want to bust a move?

I don't know if it is because I have been going to the gym, and am surrounded by college kids which then makes me think back to my fun days at IU, or what, but sometimes, I just feel like breaking out into a dance. Wouldn't the world be a little more fun if we did that? Can you just picture the guy next to you at the gym whose foot starts tapping and before you know it, he is up, doing his thing, trying to be the next Justin Timberlake? Not much can make me want to go to the gym (stop laughing), but a funny moment like that would.

How many of us look like Elaine when we break into dance?

1 comment: