Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Repeat Listener

Much to the dismay of Sean, and probably others at times, I am a BAD repeat listener. Are you? There are just songs that speak to me on certain days, especially nice spring days.

These are my two favorites from the last couple days:

The Starting Line - Something Left to Give
Eric Hutchinson - Rock n Roll (I really like the acoustic version)

Dave Matthews always seems good for a nice day out, too. Which takes me back to college days...

Dave Matthews Band - Crush
The Foundations - Build me up Buttercup...I remember listening to this with the girls while driving around campus during the week of Little 500

1 comment:

  1. A few others for ya...

    Tristan Prettyman - Madly
    Ryan Adams - Wonderwall (it's a pretty cool cover of Oasis)
    Phil Collins - In the Air Tonight (don't know why, but I've been hooked on it lately!)
    The Academy Is... - Skeptics and True Believers
    Red Jumpsuit Apparatus - Pen and Paper
    Digitalism - Walk Away (Radio Edit) (This one is kinda out of nowhere, but if you like electronic stuff, I can give you a couple others)

    If you like any of the above, let me know and I'll send them.

    ReplyDelete