Thursday, April 30, 2009

Purses

I am on the hunt for the purse of my dreams and pretty much have been since late last year. I don't know why it takes me so long to find one. I want one that will last many seasons, is made of good quality leather, can go with as many colors as possible, can be worn with something casual or to work...basically, it needs to be everything in one. Why is that so hard to find?

I am so sad that my large cream bag has worn out, but I LOVED having a cream purse...it could go with everything. Sean thinks I should get a small purse, but there is something about a big bag that I just love. I have gotten used to just toting my wallet recently, and I would have to admit...it is nice not carrying around an extra 10 pounds...but I think my love of big bags will prevail.

So, I am thinking, cream or camel colored purse, and my obsession is Ruehl purses - however, they are too pricey, in my opinion. I keep scouting eBay, but no luck yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment