Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Stained Glass

We have one full bath in our apartment, and it only has a roller shade. The window unfortunately looks right into our friend's/neighbor's kitchen. I leave the shade open if I am not in there to give my plant some light, but many of our visitors have sat down before they realize that they might be a little too intimate with our neighbors! So, I was hoping to get some stained glass for a window treatment in the bathroom. Instead of buying one, I signed up for a Stained Glass class with our neighbor, Jan - whose kitchen we can see into :) We have our first class tonight.

I have no idea how this is going to go, but I have found some pictures so that I can have some potential designs. I hope it will be fun if nothing else!



No comments:

Post a Comment