Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Entering the world of parenthood...

It still sounds strange to think that Sean and I are going to be parents. I feel so lucky to be going through this with my best friend. We are happy that I have completed the first trimester...I will admit, I was hoping that on the first day of the beginning of week 14, I was hoping there would not be a trace of nausea or fatigue. I know, too high of expectations. :)

Anyways, we are currently planning to find out if we will have a little boy or girl. If it is a boy, Sean and I are hoping that we will be able to score this ADORABLE leather club chair rocker that we found in Stillwater, MN this past weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I can't believed you are caving in!!! Don't find out the sex!

    That chair rocks! (no pun intended) Could Glory fit in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you!! I had no earthly idea that you were expecting. That is very cool! And even more exciting that you have such a close friend miles and miles away going through the same thing! "Who'd thunk?" Congrats!

    ReplyDelete