Saturday, May 9, 2009

When you can't find the perfect picture...

Isn't it amazing how dependent we have become on technology? I know I am an impatient person, but does it frustrate you when you go to google, and you type in a what you think is a good description of what you are looking for, and you don't get what you wanted as the first link in the results list?

We watched Seven Pounds the other night, and ever since then, I have been looking for pictures of the house that Rosario Dawson lived in. It is truly my dream house...okay, so maybe I have a few dream houses, but this is Cottage Living perfect. I thought I would be able to immediately find pictures of the house, gardens, patio, and studio via google. The best I can find is a picture where the studio is the blurry background!

This cottage had so much vintage charm, lush & overgrown gardens, a welcoming patio right outside of a few sets of french doors, and an old garage ->made studio in the backyard. And the studio...what a dream...it had all her invitation making supplies (ahhhh, how I LOVE supplies) and her amazing antique equipment.

Sorry that I can't provide good pics. If anyone else can master this google search, please let me know!

3 comments:

  1. loving your blog:) it's so nice to know what's going on with you all! i hate not finding pictures i want...right now i'm looking for the slumdog poo scene.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved the cottage and the studio (especially)...funny I absolutely thought of you Meghan...wouldn't that be perfect!
    ...too funny about the slumdog poo scene, I had to imagine it was dairy milk chocolate!

    ReplyDelete
  3. g - did you find what you are looking for? I just found this (which you probably saw right away!)

    "I’m watching Slumdog Millionaire with the commentary and did you know that the “poop” was actually peanut butter and chocolate?"
    From: http://k8e.tumblr.com/post/92791189/slumdog-poop-scene

    ReplyDelete