Saturday, May 30, 2009

Free Entertainment

Since we are trying to really get out an see a lot of Boston while we are here, and since I am not working, we are paying attention to all the free entertainment opportunities. Sean found that we could go for a free sail today compliments of the Boston Sailing Center. It has been cold and rainy all week, and it cleared up mid morning, and we were able to go have a fun sail in the Boston Harbor, free refreshments...just a lovely afternoon.

My other free favorite, so far, was going to the Sam Adams brewery. We had the best tour guide, Shaw, and the tour and beer samples were free, along with a glass you could take home! I eat up that kind of marketing - hook, line and sinker.

If I ever own a business, I hope to have something fun, cool and FREE for people to enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment