Friday, March 5, 2010

Delicate Beauties...

I have been visiting my parents all week, and my birthday has come a little bit early!  They got me a pair of these earrings from K.Amato


Lots of years ago, my friend, Gretchen, who knows everyone and has such a knack for bringing people together, told me about her friend, Kristen, who was making jewelry.  I ended up buying some of her K.Amato pieces and really enjoyed them.  Being that I am the absolute worst accessorizer, I hadn't followed up to see how Kristen was doing.  Recently, Gretchen reminded me about her, and I learned that she has become a huge success.  I was in desperate need of some new gold earrings since I lost one from my favorite (and only) gold pair.  I love how Kristen gives her pieces Chicago names...very catchy.  Now I am going to have to make a wish list of all the pieces I want - I am drolling over so many of her pieces.  I wish her all the best and lots of continued success!

No comments:

Post a Comment