Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A very good day.

I woke up to a cold and rainy birthday, which ended up being okay because my day started like this...

Fresh Flowers and Chocolate Milk...
Then, I realized that Sean had actually ordered up this rainy day BECAUSE...Paddy got me the red wellies I have been keeping an eye on for a very long time!
Then, some yummy coffee and sour cream pancakes.  We recently had this specialty at the Deluxe Town Diner.  Sean searched out a recipe and recreated them.  They were so good that I think Sean and my dad are going to have to have a pancake cook-off!
And the grand breakfast finale...I mean, come on, we couldn't just stare at this perfection until after dinner!  Honestly, the best cake I have ever had.  Sean is a fantastic cook, but who knew he could bake too?  Kudos to him. 
Just so he knows, yes, I will be asking for the same cake again next year.  Thanks to my husband for putting together a day that made me smile all day long. 

No comments:

Post a Comment