Monday, March 22, 2010

Slade Drive - House Tour

I think I will kick off the house tours with sweet old Slade Drive...

2003 - When we moved in...

2008 - When we were getting ready to move...it is fun to see how much the shrubs grew.  
They provided nice privacy for the front porch.

We bought this house two weeks before we got married, and we were able to live here for 5 1/2 glorious years.

It is part of the Park District...

The house was built in 1939, and it was built on land that was partitioned off of the estate of the St. Elmo house.  


Our friends, Sam and Meghan Rumer, found us a picture of our house from when it was originally built in a reference book at the library.  I can't seem to find it right now, but I will keep searching and update when I find it.

I loved this house because of all the heart and soul we put into it as well as all the wonderful memories that it held for us...like this...


Welcome to our home...

No comments:

Post a Comment