Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day.


Being a mom has been blown all my pre-baby expectations out of the water.  I feel very blessed to be able to experience it.  Sean Patrick has changed our lives for the best, and it only gets better each day.  His smile definitely makes us melt, every time.

Happy Mother's Day to all you moms out there.  Hope you can celebrate you in some special way today.  And a special shout out to my mom, who was the best role model I could have had.  I love you, mom!

Hallie set up this fun photo shoot for the kiddos while I was visiting her with her super talented photographer, Shea Halliburton.  There will be more to come on the amazing work of Shea.   Words can't describe how special this shoot and the pictures that resulted from it are to us.  I can't thank Hallie, Nora and Shea enough for capturing these priceless moments. 

I am such a sucker for slide shows with amazing photos of our little one and the perfect song...I am not going to admit how many times I have watched this already :)

http://byshea.com/seanpatrick/

No comments:

Post a Comment