Friday, July 8, 2011

Basement Curtains

I feel like basement curtains aren't really a wise investment right now, but I am trying every which way to justify them.  The concrete walls just need to be softened up...and I think I would spend more time down there if I liked how it looked a bit more.

I have been obsessed with trying to locate a fabric that brings in lots of different colors so that I could hopefully reuse these curtains elsewhere once we move. For the basement, I would love a fabric with a colored background to bring as much color as possible, but looking forward, that may not be the most re-usable option.

Here are some of my current favorites...



3 comments:

  1. Don't hold back! I think you should go for the curtains!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe...what a sweet hubby! I love the Cornwall fabric!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too, Michelle, that was my favorite...but of course, almost $20/yard...a little pricey for my budget :)

    Sean - thanks for catching up on my blog :)

    ReplyDelete