Friday, July 1, 2011

Stormville Flea

Stormville Flea is definitely worth the trip.  (CAUTION:  You may need a lot of patience - it took Paddy and I about an hour and ten minutes to drive the last two miles into the flea market - just stopped traffic all trying to get to the same place).   There were two sections of the flea market - the 'old' stuff and the 'new' stuff.  I was glad that they split the vendors up that way as I was really only interested in motoring through the old stuff.  If you are looking to eat, Paddy and I loved the grilled pretzels they have!

I went last month and came home with some fun finds.  I found a chair/ottoman, a fun 70's hanging light, some tulip bowls and a milk glass vase.

It is going on this weekend - I am contemplating trying to jet out there again - however, I would want to go super early to see if I could beat the traffic we got caught in last time!

My finds from May:
retro hanging lamp...
chair & ottoman from the 40s or 50s, for the nursery...

1 comment:

  1. I really want to see the milk glass vase. It's always fun for me to see the treasures you pick up.

    ReplyDelete