Thursday, July 7, 2011

Living Room - back in progress?

I had posted a while ago about the new rug I bought for the living room.  I do like the rug, but I'm thinking a couple of things...
1.  Why didn't I just pick all neutral colors for my house?  :)  I love pops of color, but I am feeling like this might be a bit too much.  I recently visited a new friend's house, and it was done in all neutrals and was so calming and lovely.  It made me want to come home and start from scratch!
 2.  I think my coffee table and end tables are a bit too heavy for the style of the rug.    I keep searching craigslist, but no great finds...yet!  I might lose my mind from running the same searches over and over and over again!!

Before:

Testing out the rug...

With all the furniture back in place...


No comments:

Post a Comment