Sunday, July 3, 2011

Destination: Blooming Hill Farm

We have joined a CSA for the summer through Blooming Hill Farm.  I had never been out to the farm itself, but heard that it is very fun.  We decided to check it out one recent Saturday morning.  It was dreamy.  I didn't have very high expectations....but wow, this place is just precious.  I want to live in a place like this.  I found serious inspiration everywhere that I looked while we were there.  Our quick stop turned into a nice long visit with playtime in the stream and a yummy brunch.

Check out the attention to detail....
beautiful herbs...
loved the drink presentation!
quaint inside seating area...notice the flower box separating the shopping area from the eating area...cute!
YUM.
love.
notice the mountain rising in the background beyond the tables...
love the rustic charm that abounds...
I want that sign!

No comments:

Post a Comment