Thursday, July 30, 2009

My Brother

My brother, Ryan, is one cool dude. Most of you know him, so you already know how truly awesome he is. I am going to let you in on a little secret...when Ryan was little, he refused to wear anything but sweatpants. I remember I used to be mortified about the prospect of being in our teenage years, and Ryan still only wearing sweats. Well, now he is one of the most fashionable people I know. I wish he could be my personal shopper! He is so trendy, I just can't keep up! Anyways, he is always finding cool stuff and doing cool projects, so I have invited him to be a guest blogger and/or contributor from time to time.

Most recently, he sent me a link to these awesome vintage letters that he was thinking I might like for the nursery...aren't they cool?

No comments:

Post a Comment