Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Canopy Chair spotting!!

I talked to Brenda today, and she spotted a Canopy Chair in Fort Worth, TX.  I don't even know if Canopy Chair is really the correct name, but I will roll with that until I learn otherwise!

I checked out the link for the restaurant that she saw the chair in, and I absolutely LOVE the decor.  When I think about how I would describe my style, I always struggle.  I feel like it is a strange mix, and it is also a mix of some things that I love but maybe don't actually have in my own home yet...can anyone relate?   The pictures from Tillman's Roadhouse really captured all my favorites...rustic, natural elements, modern victorian (can that be a category?) and mid century modern...ahhh, gorgeous!

Super cool, Brenda.  Thanks for snapping this pic, and if anyone is interested in seeing the decor in Tillman's Roadhouse, check it out here.

No comments:

Post a Comment