Saturday, September 26, 2009

My organized (but not OCD!) brother responds...

Ryan, in his own words:

[OCD, I don't think so.

In response to Meghan's "Nesting - Chapter 1" on September 5th, I must give you my thoughts. Yes, I am organized, but no, not OCD. My beliefs are "a place for everything, and everything in it's place." These pictures are for real, I did not stage them. I just don't like to start my day until everything is in order.

Sure, it may take a few more seconds to put everything away all the time, but the uplift in immeasurable. Case in point, which I'm sure many of you can relate to...every time Jamie needs to use her car, I hear "Ryan, where are my keys?!?!" Consistently, my response is "Wherever you put them last!" If it is keys or anything else, it is always beneficial to be organized!

Here is the test...Blindfold yourself...can you find everything in your house on the first try? If not, find a place for everything and put it there.]

Check out his under the sink/kitchen cabinet pics:





Thanks for the response, Ry! I look forward to more posts from you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment