Saturday, September 5, 2009

Nursery Chair Update

So, Sean and I had a spontaneous outing yesterday to Hyannis out on the Cape. I was so sad that I didn't have my camera with me b/c it was such a cute coastal town. On the way home, we pass Ikea, so Sean was kind enough to stop. It is hard to go into Ikea and not allow yourself to be sensor-overloaded, don't you think? We made a beeline to the chair section, and sat in both the Poang rocker and Lillberg rocker. All the reviews I read were spot in, in our opinion...

1. Poang rocker - it is reclined too far (for nursing purposes)
2. Lillberg rocker - barely has any rocking motion. Boo.

So, back to square one. In the meantime, my parents gave Sidekick a cute club chair, so that will sit where we hope to have our own chair!!

I also liked this chair at Ikea, and it isn't TOO big, but again, not a rocker:


Picture from Ikea

No comments:

Post a Comment