Friday, July 23, 2010

Master Bedroom Inspiration

I think I am going to go with gray & yellow in the bedroom.  I have long had a crush on this color combo.  Here are some of the photos I have been looking at for inspiration...

From left to right..
1.  Bakelite Westclox - really started loving these clocks recently.  Layla used it in a recent project.
2.  Curtains from Curtain Call
3.  Eco market totes from Container Store...as seen on Say YES! to Hoboken.  I feel like a pair of these on a low shelf or maybe in a closet would be key for stashing away baby books/toys...
4.  Jenny's DIY Roman Shades...mine are 90% done, but no where near as good as hers!!
5.  Benjamin Moore™ 2137-60 Gray Owl- most likely color for our bedroom - and maybe the living room/dining room as well!
6.  Gray vintage westclox - a find I got on eBay for $5
7.  My new lamps!
8.  LOVE LOVE LOVE the look of this chair...am contemplating the same mustard color for mine...via Martha Stewart.
9.  Fun yellow/gray room

5 comments:

  1. What a fun blog you have. Saw your house over on 6th Street beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so right there with you on yellow & grey.

    I am so in love with the combo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S. I'm your newest follower! I'm LOVING your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just wanted to tell you how much I loved your home tour on Kirsten's blog today. You have great style :)

    ReplyDelete